Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Members of the Society of Colonial Wars meeting on board the Brentwood.
Members are, seated, from left, Fritz H. Jordan and Edward Corey.
Standing, from left, are Edward Clarence Jones, Charles H. Boyd, Walter Gilman Page, Andrew Hawes, James P. Baxter, Frederick S. Vaill, Henry S. Burrage and Philip Jones. At far right rear is Capt. Bulger, the sailing master.
About This Item
- Title: Society of Colonial Wars, Portland, 1903
- Creation Date: 1903-06-26
- Subject Date: 1903-06-26
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Organizations, Misc.
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine--Societies, etc.
- Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Maine
- Brentwood (Ship)
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Societies, etc.
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Societies, etc.
- Jordan, Fritz H.
- Corey, Edward
- Jones, Edward Clarence
- Boyd, Charles H.
- Page, Walter Gilman
- Hawes, Andrew
- Baxter, James Phinney
- Vaill, Frederick S.
- Burrage, Henry S.
- Jones, Philip
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.