Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Construction work on Martin's Point Bridge, which connects East Deering in Portland to Mackworth Point in Falmouth, across the entrance to the Presumpscot River.
About This Item
- Title: Construction of Martin's Point Bridge, Portland, ca. 1942
- Creation Date: circa 1942
- Subject Date: circa 1942
- Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Falmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Bridges
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Presumpscot River (Me.)
- Bridge construction--Maine--Portland
- Martin's Point Bridge (Portland, Me.)
- Martin's Point Bridge (Falmouth, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.