Contributed by Island Falls Historical Society
- Item 20215
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bangor and Aroostook engine #67 (built by ALCO-Manchester) and New York Central box car #62732.
Donham house is seen in background.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad train wreck, Island Falls, ca. 1907
- Creation Date: circa 1907
- Subject Date: circa 1907
- Location: Island Falls, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad accidents--Maine--Island Falls--Photographs
- Railroad locomotives--Maine
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Engine 67--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Island Falls Historical Society
PO Box 204, Island Falls, ME 04747
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.