Contributed by Island Falls Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Steam powered Lombard haulers pulled long trains of sleds loaded with logs to lakes and rivers or, sometimes, directly to mills.
Delmont Emerson and R. W. Emerson are seated on the roof of a hauler facing backward.
About This Item
- Title: Emerson Lumber Company Lombard hauler, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Island Falls, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Logging trucks--Maine
- Log transportation--Maine
- Emerson Lumber Company
- Lumber industry--Maine--Island Falls
For more information about this item, contact:Island Falls Historical Society
PO Box 204, Island Falls, ME 04747
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.