Contributed by Island Falls Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Constructing the road bed for the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad.
About This Item
- Title: Building the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad, Island Falls, 1894
- Creation Date: 1894
- Subject Date: 1894
- Location: Island Falls, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 20 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
- Railroad construction & maintenance--Maine
- Railroad construction workers--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Island Falls Historical Society
PO Box 204, Island Falls, ME 04747
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.