Contributed by Maine Historical Society
George S. Berry of Damariscotta offered for sale Berry's Vegetable Bilious Bitters for liver problems and as an "invigorator."
About This Item
- Title: Vegetable Bilious Bitters ad, Damariscotta, 1872
- Creator: Joseph Wood, printer, Wiscasset
- Creation Date: 1872
- Subject Date: 1872
- Location: Damariscotta, Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 464, Box 4/1488
- Collection: WPA broadsides relating to Maine, Massachusetts, and World War I
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.