Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Central Maine Power Company storefront. Chamber of Commerce and Veazie Hardware Co. signs in view.
About This Item
- Title: CMP storefront, Rockland, 1930
- Creator: Rockland Photo Studio
- Creation Date: 1930
- Subject Date: 1930
- Town: Rockland
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Rockland
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Chambers of Commerce--Maine--Rockland
- Business districts
- Central Maine Power Company (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.