Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bangor Railway and Electric Car No. 84 moves through Orono. A Civil War monument and automobile are on the left; a female pedestrian is in the lower right.
About This Item
- Title: Monument Square, Orono, 1913
- Creation Date: 1913
- Subject Date: 1913
- Location: Orono, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Bangor
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Railway and Electric (Me.)
- Electric trains--Maine--Orono
- Monuments & memorials (Orono, Me.)
- Cities & towns--Maine
- Business enterprises--Maine--Orono
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.