Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Benjamin H. Towles recounts his experiences founding the Golden Sheaf Grange #234, as well as his departure from Maine to Wisconsin.
About This Item
- Title: Letter from founder of Golden Sheaf Grange, 1928
- Creator: Towles, Benjamin H.
- Creation Date: 1928-01-26
- Subject Date: 1928
- Town: Baraboo, Sherman Mills
- County: Aroostook, Sauk
- State: ME, WI
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2098, Box 1/21
- Collection: Maine State Grange records
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine State Grange
- National Grange
- Farmers' groups--Maine
- Golden Sheaf Grange No. 234 (Sherman Mills, Me.)
- Towles, Genjamin H.--Correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.