Contributed by Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
- Item 19376
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of Presque Isle from St. John School (later the site of University of Maine at Presque Isle), Main Street, facing North.
This image taken from: "Art Work of Aroostook County, Maine," v. 4, W. H. Parish Publishing Co., Chicago, 1895.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street facing North, Presque Isle, 1895
- Creation Date: 1895
- Subject Date: 1895
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: REF917.4 Rare
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Streets--Maine--Presque Isle
- Main Street (Presque Isle)
- University of Maine at Presque Isle
- Aroostook State Normal School
For more information about this item, contact:Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
39 Second Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.