Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Walter Mansur was the first President of the First National Bank of Houlton, first president of the Houlton Water Company (1880-1893), became the Chief Engineer of the Houlton Fire Department in 1882 and became the first president of the Houlton Fish and Game Association in 1894.
source: "Art Work of Aroostook County, Maine," v. 2, W. H. Parish Publishing Co., Chicago, 1895.
About This Item
- Title: Walter Mansur house, Houlton, 1895
- Creator: W. H. Parish Publishing Co.
- Creation Date: 1895
- Subject Date: 1895
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 18 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Mansur, Walter--Homes and haunts--Maine--Houlton
- First National Bank (Houlton, Me.)--Presidents
- Houlton Water Company (Houlton, Me.)--Presidents
- Houlton Fish and Game Association (Houlton, Me.)--Presidents
- "Art Work of Aroostook County, Maine,"
- Chief Engineer
- First National Bank of Houlton
- Houlton Fire Department
- Houlton Fish and Game Association
- Houlton Water Company
- W. H. Parish Publishing Co.
- Walter Mansur
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.