Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Cushing's Island is seen across Casco Bay from the vantage point of Fort Preble.
About This Item
- Title: Cushing's Island from Fort Preble, ca. 1900
- Creator: Lamson Studio, Portland
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 245, Box 5/2
- Collection: Lamson Studios collection of glass plate negatives : Maine places
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Casco Bay (Me.)
- Cushing's Island (Me.)
- Fort Preble (Me.)
- Fortification--Maine--South Portland
- Forts & fortifications--Maine--South Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.