Contributed by Southern Aroostook Agricultural Museum
Davenport Manufacturing Company's all steel "Schick Bailing Press" was made in Davenport, Iowa, and used in Aroostook County.
About This Item
- Title: Schick bailing press, Littleton, ca. 1920
- Creator: Davenport Manufacturing Company
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Davenport, Littleton
- County: Aroostook, Scott
- State: IA, ME
- Media: Steel
- Dimensions: 163 cm x 69 cm x 50 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Southern Aroostook Agricultural Museum
1678 U.S. Route 1, Littleton, ME 04730
(207) 538-9604 (Debbie)
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.