Contributed by Freeport Historical Society
About 1860 Capt. John G. Dillingham (1808-1869) and his wife Margaret built this Italianate style house at 45 Bow St., Freeport.
This photograph was taken in 1936.
The man on the steps is thought to be Ernest E. Pinkham (1857-1953), who married the Dillingham's daughter Bertha.
About This Item
- Title: Dillingham-Pinkham House, Freeport, 1936
- Creator: Freeport Historical Society
- Creation Date: circa 1936
- Subject Date: circa 1936
- Location: Freeport, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photograph of Dillingham-Pinkham House
- Collection: Dillingham family papers, Coll 135
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dillingham, Margaret Dennison, 1818-1878--Homes and haunts--Maine--Freeport
- Pinkham family
- Dillingham family
- Dillingham, John G. (John Griffen), 1808-1869--Homes and haunts--Maine--Freeport
- Bow Street (Freeport, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Freeport Historical Society
45 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.