Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Thunder Hole on Ocean Drive in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor.
About This Item
- Title: Thunder Hole, Acadia National Park, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: JML PC19226
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Acadia National Park--History
- Thunder Hole (Acadia National Park, Me.)--Photographs
- Lafayette National Park (Me.)
- Natural phenomena--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.