Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Gorge Road looking toward either Green (Cadillac) or Dorr Mountain in Bar Harbor.
About This Item
- Title: The Gorge Road in Bar Harbor
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: JML PC19222
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lafayette National Park (Me.)
- Carriages & coaches--Maine
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Trails & paths--Maine
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.