Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Congregational and Episcopal Churches on Mount Desert Street in Bar Harbor. The Congregational Church burned down and was rebuilt on about the same site.
About This Item
- Title: The Congregational and Episcopal Churches in Bar Harbor, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Local Name: Eden
- Town: Bar Harbor, Eden
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: JML PC19201
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Congregational churches--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Mount Desert Street (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Churches--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Streets--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Episcopal churches--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.