Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Harbor and Yacht Club Pier in Bar Harbor.
About This Item
- Title: Harbor and Yacht Club Pier, Bar Harbor, ca. 1933
- Creator: American Art Post Card Co., Boston, MA
- Creation Date: circa 1933
- Subject Date: circa 1885
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 19153
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Yacht clubs--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Sailboats--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.