Contributed by Maine Forest Service
A group of people, some of whom are Maine Forest Service employees, at Acadia National Park at Mt. Desert Island, ca. 1920.
About This Item
- Title: Acadia National Park, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Group portraits
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
- Trails & paths--Maine--Acadia National Park
- Maine. Bureau of Forestry--Employees
- Humorous pictures
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Forest Service
Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation, and Forestry, 18 Elkins Lane, Harlow Building, 22 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.