Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Central Maine Power Company operated appliance stores in various communities around Maine to sell products that used electricity.
About This Item
- Title: Central Maine Power Company appliance store
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 36 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2115, Photographs #3003
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.