Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Exchange Street in Portland, which was rebuilt after the fire of 1866 destroyed the offices and businesses, is busy with traffic. The old Portland City Hall, which burned in 1908, can be seen at the end of the street.
About This Item
- Title: Exchange Street, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Lamson Studio, Portland
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 245, Box 5/2
- Collection: Lamson Studios collection of glass plate negatives : Maine places
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.