Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Ullikana was originally built as a summer cottage in Bar Harbor. Today it is a Bed & breakfast.
About This Item
- Title: Ullikana Cottage
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 18928
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dwellings--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Vacation homes--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Ullikana Cottage (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Photographs
- Hotels--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.