Contributed by Shawnee Peak Ski Area through Ski Museum of Maine
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Aerial photo shows the extent of the ski trails on Pleasant Mountain sometime between the installation of the first chairlift in 1954 and the development of the East Area in 1972.
About This Item
- Title: Aerial view of Pleasant Mountain ski trails
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Local Name: Pleasant Mountain
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Pleasant Mountain (Cumberland Co., Me.)--Aerial views
- Shawnee Peak Ski Resort (Bridgton, Me.)
- Ski resorts--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Ski Museum of Maine
256 Main Street, PO Box 359, Kingfield, ME 04947
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.