Contributed by Shawnee Peak Ski Area through Ski Museum of Maine
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Leather ski boots required very tight lacing, and booting up was one of the rituals of skiing. Having a friend to pull the laces helped a lot.
About This Item
- Title: Lacing ski boots, Pleasant Mountain, ca. 1955
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Local Name: Pleasant Mountain
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Ski Museum of Maine
256 Main Street, PO Box 359, Kingfield, ME 04947
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Pleasant Mountain (Cumberland Co., Me.)
- Skiing--Equipment and supplies
- Ski resorts--Maine
- Shawnee Peak Ski Resort (Bridgton, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.