Contributed by Shawnee Peak Ski Area through Ski Museum of Maine
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
The image shows the trail system at Pleasant Mountain as it looked in the 1950s and 1960s.
This is obviously a publicity photo. The model is standing on the frozen surface of Moose Pond, far from the lifts, lodge and other facilities.
About This Item
- Title: Pleasant Mountain trail system, ca. 1950s
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Local Name: Pleasant Mountain
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Pleasant Mountain (Cumberland Co., Me.)
- Shawnee Peak Ski Resort (Bridgton, Me.)--Advertising
- Ski resorts--Maine
- Moose Pond (Bridgton, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Ski Museum of Maine
256 Main Street, PO Box 359, Kingfield, ME 04947
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.