Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Marigold was a summer home in Bar Harbor.
About This Item
- Title: The Marigold
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 18640
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Vacation homes--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Marigold (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Photographs
- Dwellings--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.