Contributed by Fort Kent Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Building a bridge across the Fish River for the Fish River Railroad. The Fish River Railroad was completed in 1902 and became part of the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad in November 1903.
About This Item
- Title: Fish River bridge building, ca. 1902
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- Location: Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad bridges--Maine
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
- Railroad employees--Maine
- Railroad construction & maintenance
- Fish River (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Fort Kent Historical Society
PO Box 181, Fort Kent, ME 04703
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.