Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Peter Sanborn wrote to his daughter, Sarah, asking her to return home because her younger sister, Lizzy, was sick with diphtheria. Elizabeth "Lizzy" Sanborn was studying at Kent's Hill School.
About This Item
- Title: Peter Sanborn letter to daughter, 1865
- Creator: Sanborn, Peter F.
- Creation Date: 1865-04-24
- Subject Date: 1865
- Town: Augusta, Kents Hill
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 362, Box 1/3
- Collection: Sanborn family papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.