Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Alonzo Flack, principal of the Hudson River Institute and Claverack College in New York, wrote to Sarah Sanborn about her not returning to school, due to a bereavement.
About This Item
- Title: Letter from Alonzo Flack to Sarah Sanborn, 1864
- Creator: Alonzo Flack
- Creation Date: 1865-02-03
- Subject Date: 1864
- East Readfield, Kennebec County, ME
- Claverack, NY
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 362, Box 1/3
- Collection: Sanborn family papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Claverack Academy Hudson River Institute
- Flack, Alonzo--Correspondence
- Sanborn, Sarah--Correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.