Contributed by Franco-American Collection
Workers at the site of the original Saint Peter's Church on Bartlett Street in Lewiston run from the scene as they attempt to remove the cross and more of the building came down than was expected.
About This Item
- Title: Demolition of first St. Peter's Church, Lewiston, 1905
- Creation Date: 1905
- Subject Date: 1905
- Town: Lewiston
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.3 cm x 17.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Franco-American Collection
USM, 51 Westminster Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Catholic church
- Building sites--Maine--Lewiston
- Ss Peter & Paul (Church : Lewiston, Me.)
- French Americans
- Construction and demolition debris
- Construction workers
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.