Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Postcard entitled "Cottage Street, Northeast Harbor, Maine" has a postmark of August 12, 1908 and is addressed to Mrs. Helen Stover of South Harpswell, Me. from Inez.
About This Item
- Title: Cottage Street, Northeast Harbor, 1908
- Creator: Hugh C. Leighton Company
- Creation Date: circa 1908
- Subject Date: 1908-08-12
- Location: Northeast Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4014: Mount Desert Island
- Collection: Postcard collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cottage Street (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Postcards
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)--Views
- Northeast Harbor (Me.)--Postcards
- Streets--Maine--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.