Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Cadillac Mountain road and Jordan Pond, Mt. Desert Island, are featured as part of a set of cards entitled, "Scenes of Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Maine Mt. Desert Island" that are bound together accordion style.
About This Item
- Title: Cadillac Mountain Road and Jordan Pond, ca. 1930
- Creator: Curt Teich Company
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard, souvenir viewbook
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4014, Mount Desert Island
- Collection: Postcard collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Acadia National Park (Me.)--Postcards
- Cadillac Mountain (Me.)
- Jordan Pond (Me.)
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)--Views
- Souvenir viewbooks--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.