Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
These passenger cars were converted to house crews that supplied needed extra help for maintenance of the system during the spring, summer and fall when crews would be gone from home for a week or more.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Crew Cars, Brownvville, ca. 1990
- Creator: Daniel Lee
- Creation Date: circa 1990
- Subject Date: circa 1990
- Location: Brownville, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 12 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Equipment and supplies
- Railroad cars
- Railroad construction & maintenance
- Railroad construction workers
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.