Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
This roll-top desk was home crafted and used for the Post Office operations. The desk features eight lower drawers, eight smaller utility drawers, and 14 pigeonholes for mail.
It was in use as post office furniture until 1940.
About This Item
- Title: Sebago Post Office desk, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Local Name: Hancock Pond Road
- Town: Sebago
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Wood
- Dimensions: 121.92 cm x 127 cm x 82.55 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Post offices--Maine--Sebago
- Sebago Post Office (Sebago, Me.)--Equipment and supplies
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.