Contributed by Telephone Museum
Type of magneto switchboard and telephone sub-set.
About This Item
- Title: Switchboard and Sub-set
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Ellsworth, Hancock County, ME
- Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Independant
- Collection: Larry Noddin Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Telephone Museum
166 Winkumpaugh Road, POB 1377, Ellsworth, ME 04605
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.