Contributed by Steep Falls Library
Postcard view showing Portland Street, the Meserve House on left, the Post Office in the middle and elms lining the road in Steep Falls, ca. 1910.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Street, Steep Falls, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Steep Falls
- Town: Standish
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Steep Falls (Standish, Me.)--Views
- Portland Street (Steep Falls, Standish, Me.)--Postcards
- Post offices--Maine--Standish--Steep Falls
- Dwellings--Maine--Standish--Steep Falls
For more information about this item, contact:Steep Falls Library
1128 Pequawket Trl, Steep Falls, ME 04085
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.