Contributed by Swan's Island Educational Society
Fishing in the Old Days, Swan's Island Harbor
An interesting view from what is believed to be the Swan's Island Fisherman's Co-op now.
About This Item
- Title: Fishing in the Old Days, Swan's Island Harbor
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Swan's Island
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 8 cm
- Collection: Russell and Alice Burns Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Burnt Coat Harbor (Swan's Island, Me.)
- Fishing boats
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Swan's Island
- Swan's Island (Me.)--Views
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Educational Society
c/o Swan's Island Historical Society, POB 86, Swan's Island, ME 04685
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.