Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Cape Elizabeth Fire Department band riding in a hay wagon in a National Recovery Act Parade in October 1933.
About This Item
- Title: Cape Elizabeth Fire Department Band, 1933
- Creation Date: 1933
- Subject Date: 1933
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. S-765, Misc. Box 28/17
- Collection: Early Cape Elizabeth bands
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bands--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Cape Elizabeth Fire Department (Cape Elizabeth, Me.)
- Fire engines & equipment
- Fire fighters
- Parades & processions--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.