Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Cape Elizabeth Fire Band performed at Scarborough Town Hall on February 15, 1936.
In the photo are, front row, from left, Bill Clifford, Wilbur Berry, Lawrence Pfeiffer, Patsy Peablles, Lorraine Dyer, Natalie Blackwell, Barbara Clark, Sherman Pfeiffer, Dave Rubinoff, Doc Hardy, and John McComber.
Second row, from left are Marshall Rowse, Libby, Williams, and King.
Third row, from left, are Murray, Hanaford, Alonzo S. Murray, Jerish, Campbell, and Pierce.
In the back row are Hanaford, Croy, Sawyer, Gould, Leclerc, Hill, Luscomb, Hunter, Clark, Bubier, Ritchie Rowse, Jones, and Lewis.
About This Item
- Title: Cape Elizabeth Fire Department Band, 1936
- Creation Date: 1936-02-15
- Subject Date: 1936-02-15
- Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Scarborough, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. S-765
- Collection: Early Cape Elizabeth bands
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cape Elizabeth Fire Department (Cape Elizabeth, Me.)--People
- Cape Elizabeth Fire Department (Cape Elizabeth, Me.)--Performances
- City & town halls--Maine--Scarborough
- Fire departments--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Clifford, William
- Berry, Wilbur
- Pfeiffer, Lawrence
- Dyer, Lorraine
- Blackwell, Natalie
- Clark, Barbara
- Pfeiffer, Sherman
- Rubinoff, David
- McComber, John
- Hardy, Doc
- Peabiles, Patsy
- Rowse, Marshall
- Rowse, Richard
- Murray, Alonzo S.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.