Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Houlton Repair Shop maintained and repaired track machinery. In the foreground is a pit for workers to stand in while working under a piece of equipment.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad's Houlton Repair Shop, c. 1965
- Creator: Richard W. Sprague
- Creation Date: circa 1965
- Subject Date: circa 1965
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad employees
- Railroad shops & yards--Maine--Houlton
- Maintenance & repair--Maine--Houlton
- Railroad construction and maintenance
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Facilities
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.