Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Burros Crane Company self-propelled crane moving the Presque Isle station from it's original location between State Street and Chapman Road to a location 300 feet to the east.
About This Item
- Title: Moving the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad station, Presque Isle, c. 1955
- Creator: Richard W. Sprague
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 24 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hoisting machinery
- Moving of structures
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Facilities
- Railroad stations--Maine--Presque Isle
- B & A
- Bangor & Aroostook Railroad
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad
- Burros Crane Company
- Chapman Road
- self-propelled crane
- State Street
For more information about this item, contact:Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.