Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The rear view of the Bowl, designed and built in 1931 by Green & Wilson of Waterville. The Bowl is the outdoor rehearsal and performance hall of Eastern Music Camp on Lake Messalonskee.
The site is now the New England Music Camp.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Music Camp Bowl, Sidney, 1931
- Creation Date: 1931
- Subject Date: 1931
- Town: Sidney
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1814, Box 1/7
- Collection: Eastern Music Camp, Inc. records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Concert halls--Maine--Sidney
- Eastern Music Camp (Sidney, Me.)--Buildings
- Eastern Music Camp (Sidney, Me.). The Bowl
- Music education--Maine--Sidney
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.