Contributed by an individual through Maine Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
The Oakfield Grange (right) was organized in 1903. Land on Main Street for the Grange Hall was purchased in 1905 and the hall was built later that year.
The Masonic Lodge Hall (left) was built in 1897. It was converted to an apartment house, the Beehive, about 1915 and burned in 1957. The Lodge held their meetings in Grange Hall until 1987.
About This Item
- Title: Oakfield Masonic Lodge and Grange Hall, 1910
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Town: Oakfield
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 15 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmers' groups--Maine--Oakfield
- Main Street (Oakfield, Me.)--Postcards
- Masonic buildings--Maine--Oakfield
- National Grange. Oakfield Grange No. 414 (Oakfield, Me.)--Buildings
- Oakfield (Me.)--Views
- Grange Hall
- Masonic Lodge
- National Grange. Oakfield #414 (Oakfield, Me.)
- National Grange. Oakfield Grange No. 414 (Oakfield, Me.)
- Patrons of Husbandry
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.