Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Several businesses and the Masonic Hall are shown in Livermore Falls in about 1900.
In the early 1900s, Willard Harvey Parker operated Parker's Confectionery Story at this location.
About This Item
- Title: Livermore Falls, ca. 1900
- Creator: Stanwood, John R.
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Livermore Falls
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 1826, Box 1/18
- Collection: Lee Chipman photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Masonic buildings--Maine--Livermore Falls
- Livermore Falls (Me.)--Views--Photographs
- Stores & shops--Maine--Livermore Falls
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.