Contributed by Maine Historical Society
John W. G. Dunn, a sportsman from St. Paul, Minnesota, enlarged this map of Ragged Lake and Roach Pond, which he visited every year, from one published by Lucius L. Hubbard.
About This Item
- Title: Map of Ragged Lake and Roach Pond, ca. 1893
- Creator: John J.G. Dunn
- Creation Date: 1893
- Subject Date: 1893
- Location: Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 447, V. 2
- Collection: John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) Dunn photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Guides & scouts--Maine
- Piscataquis Co. (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript
- Dunn, John W. G. (1869-1941)--Travel
- Dunn, Charles B.--Travel
- Maps--Maine--Piscataquis Co.
- Lakes & ponds--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.