Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
Two WAVES in the Brunswick Naval Air Station operations office.
The Naval Air Station was commissioned on April 15, 1943, deactivated in 1947 and reactivated in 1951.
About This Item
- Title: Naval Air Station Operations Office, Brunswick, ca. 1945
- Creator: Shulman, Harry
- Creation Date: circa 1945
- Subject Date: circa 1945
- Local Name: BrunswickNaval Air Station
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19cm cm x 23cm cm
- Local Code: 1990.156.1132
- Collection: Shulman Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Telephone operators
- United States. Navy--People
- Air bases--Maine--Brunswick
- United States. Navy--Facilities
- Naval Air Station (Brunswick, Me.)--People
- Naval yards & naval stations--Maine--Brunswick
- United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.