Contributed by Fryeburg Academy Archives
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student.
A class of teenage girls poses in front of the Fryeburg Academy building wearing matching Japanese kimonos.
They wear their hair brushed up with flowers on either side, and they complete the look with paper parasols.
About This Item
- Title: Girls modeling kimonos, Fryeburg, ca. 1906
- Creator: Milliken, Elwood
- Creation Date: circa 1906
- Subject Date: circa 1906
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print from glass negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fryeburg Academy (Fryeburg, Me.)--Buildings
- Fryeburg Academy (Fryeburg, Me.)--People
- Group portraits
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Academy Archives
745 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.