Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The postcard depicts a view of Frenchman's Bay from the Cadillac Mountain road at Acadia National Park, Mt. Desert Island.
About This Item
- Title: Frenchman's Bay from Cadillac Mountain, ca. 1935
- Creator: Tichnor Quality Views
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Location: Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: Postcards 2005.134
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Acadia National Park (Me.)--Views
- Cadillac Mountain (Me.)
- National parks and reserves--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.