Contributed by Maine Historical Society
G. Herbert and Emmie Bailey "Jack" Whitney sent this Christmas card with an image of Katahdin. The Lewiston couple were avid hikers and climbers.
About This Item
- Title: Katahdin Christmas card, ca. 1930
- Creator: George Herbert Whitney
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. S-6196 Misc. Box 178/1
- Collection: Charlotte Millett photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Christmas cards
- Katahdin, Mount (Me.)
- Whitney, Emmie B.--Correspondence
- Whitney, George Herbert--Correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.