Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Locomotive #7531 is on the turntable June 20, 1956, the last day for the Grand Trunk Railroad at the Presumpscot Street yards, Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Grand Trunk Railroad turntable, Portland, 1956
- Creation Date: 1956-06-20
- Subject Date: 1956-06-20
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Railroads--Grand Trunk
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Engine #7531 (Locomotive)
- Grand Trunk Railway Company of Canada--Facilities--Maine--Portland
- Railroad shops & yards--Maine--PortlandTurntables (Railroad)--Maine--Portland
- Turntables (Railroad)--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.